First start – first victory for Team Vorarlberg Santic! Daniel Federspiel wins the Three Kings Cross in St. Pölten (AUT)!
Successful start to the season for Team Vorarlberg Santic – Daniel Federspiel wins the Three Kings Cross in St. Pölten (AUT)!
A week before the national championships in cyclecross in Gutenberg, the two-time MTB eliminator world champion Daniel Federspiel is in good shape. At the traditional Three Kings Cross in St. Pölten he prevails against the 60 competitors in a confident manner.
On the varied course, he won ahead of the Austrians Philipp Heigl and Manfred Zöger.
Federspiel is now looking forward to the upcoming championship weekend and is powerfully motivated to fight for the title!
1. Federspiel Daniel 1987 AUT Team Vorarlberg Santic 1:07:50
2. Heigl Philipp 1993 AUT SU Bikestore.cc Team
3. Zöger Manfred 1990 AUT Picher Racing Team
4. Holland Michael 2000 AUT Bike Team Kaiser
5. Hauer Gerald 1971 AUT SU Bikestore.cc Team