Tour de Suisse 2022 – three Team Vorarlberg Pro Riders in World Tour stage race!
In World Tour action! Three Team Vorarlberg pro riders fight at the Tour de Suisse
With Roland Thalmann, Lukas Rüegg and Matthias Reutimann Team Vorarlberg provides almost half of the national team of Switzerland. This is completed with the ex-Team Vorarlberg rider Claudio Imhof, Robin Froidevaux, Yannis Voisard and Simon Vitzthum.
Lukas Rüegg could already set the scene with the stage ranks 14. and 17. respectively. Matthias Reutimann was in the leading group for a long time on the stage from Aesch to Grenchen and thus showed the flag for the team from the neighboring country.
At the gates of Vorarlberg – Tour de Suisse with two stages in the Principality of Liechtenstein!
From Ambri to Vaduz and further up to Malbun at 1238 meters. The second last stage next Saturday will bring a preliminary decision for the overall victory. On Sunday the time trial in Vaduz will close the tour. Furthermore good luck Roli, Luki and Matthias!
– 12/06 Stage 1 | Küsnacht – Küsnacht (177.6k)
– 13/06 Stage 2 | Küsnacht – Aesch (198k)
– 14/06 Stage 3 | Aesch – Grenchen (176.9k)
– 15/06 Stage 4 | Grenchen – Brunnen (190.8k)
– 16/06 Stage 5 | Ambri – Novazzano (190.1k)
– 17/06 Stage 6 | Locarno – Moosalp (177.5k)
– 18/06 Stage 7 | Ambri – Malbun (194.6k)
– 19/06 Stage 8 (ITT) | Vaduz – Vaduz (25.6k)
For Team Vorarlberg it continues as follows!
From 24. to 26. June the national championships will take place in Europe. In the following week the team has received a top-class invitation from Romania. At the Sibiu Cycling Tour UCI 2.1 (02.-05.07.) among others nine teams from the World Tour and the UCI Pro Team category are registered.